Report NEP-LMA-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kudlyak, Marianna & Lange, Fabian, 2014. "Measuring Heterogeneity in Job Finding Rates Among the Nonemployed Using Labor Force Status Histories," IZA Discussion Papers 8663, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Chih-Fang Lai, 2014. "Relative Effects of Labor Taxes and Unemployment Benefits on Hours Worked per Worker and Employment," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 14-A014, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Bart Cockx & Corinna Ghirelli, 2014. "Scars Of Recessions In A Rigid Labor Market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/894, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Messina, Julián & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2014. "Firm-Level Shocks and Labor Adjustments," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2014:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Clemens & Michael Wither, 2014. "The Minimum Wage and the Great Recession: Evidence of Effects on the Employment and Income Trajectories of Low-Skilled Workers," NBER Working Papers 20724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- María F. Prada & Sergio S. Urzúa, 2014. "One Size does not Fit All: Multiple Dimensions of Ability, College Attendance and Wages," NBER Working Papers 20752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Graff & Massimo Mannino & Michael Siegenthaler, 2014. "The Swiss "Job Miracle"," KOF Working papers 14-368, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise & Tekin, Erdal & Greve, Jane, 2014. "Labor Market Effects of Intrauterine Exposure to Nutritional Deficiency: Evidence from Administrative Data on Muslim Immigrants in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 8673, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Furtado, Delia, 2014. "Can Immigrants Help Women "Have it All"? Immigrant Labor and Women's Joint Fertility and Labor Supply Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 8614, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arvid Raknerud & Marit Rønsen, 2014. "Why are there so few female entrepreneurs? An examination of gender differences in entrepreneurship using Norwegian registry data," Discussion Papers 790, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Florian Hoffmann & Thomas Lemieux, 2014. "Unemployment in the Great Recession: A Comparison of Germany, Canada and the United States," NBER Working Papers 20694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guertzgen, Nicole & Hank, Karsten, 2014. "Maternity leave and mothers' long-term sickness absence: Evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-109, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Auer, Wolfgang & Danzer, Natalia, 2014. "Fixed-Term Employment and Fertility: Evidence from German Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8612, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Seki, Mai, 2014. "Heterogeneous Returns to U.S. College Selectivity and the Value of Graduate Degree Attainment," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-53, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Nov 2014.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Marc Piopiunik & Simon Wiederhold, 2014. "The Value of Smarter Teachers: International Evidence on Teacher Cognitive Skills and Student Performance," NBER Working Papers 20727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Dolado, Juan J. & Mora, Ricardo, 2014. "Dual Labour Markets and (Lack of) On-The-Job Training: PIAAC Evidence from Spain and Other EU Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 10246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- del Bono, Emilia & Francesconi, Marco, 2014. "Early Maternal Time Investment and Early Child Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 10231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.