Report NEP-LMA-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henry S. Farber, 2014. "Why You Can't Find a Taxi in the Rain and Other Labor Supply Lessons from Cab Drivers," NBER Working Papers 20604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Furtado, Delia, 2014. "Fertility Responses of High-Skilled Native Women to Immigrant Inflows," IZA Discussion Papers 8607, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lundborg, Petter & Plug, Erik & Rasmussen, Astrid Würtz, 2014. "Fertility Effects on Female Labor Supply: IV Evidence from IVF Treatments," IZA Discussion Papers 8609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johannes Geyer & Thorben Korfhage, 2014. "Long-Term Care Insurance and Carers' Labor Supply: A Structural Model," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 702, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Federico Podestà, 2014. "The Impact of the 'Free Choice' Work/Family Reforms of France and Belgium. A Synthetic Control Analysis," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2014-06, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha & Subramanian, Samyukta, 2014. "Choosing to Be Trained: Do Behavioral Traits Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 8581, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hetschko, Clemens, 2014. "On the misery of losing self-employment," Discussion Papers 2014/26, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Martins, Pedro S., 2014. "30,000 Minimum Wages: The Economic Effects of Collective Bargaining Extensions," IZA Discussion Papers 8540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Möller, Joachim & Umkehrer, Matthias, 2014. "Are there long-term earnings scars from youth unemployment in Germany?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-089, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Vassil, Kristjan & Eamets, Raul & Mõtsmees, Pille, 2014. "Socio-demographic Model of Gender Gap in Expected and Actual Wages in Estonia," IZA Discussion Papers 8604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tansel, Aysit & Dalgıç, Başak & Güven, Aytekin, 2014. "Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Turkey," MPRA Paper 59764, University Library of Munich, Germany.