Report NEP-LMA-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brinkman, Jeffrey, 2014. "The supply and demand of skilled workers in cities and the role of industry composition," Working Papers 14-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Canon, Maria E. & Pavan, Ronni, 2014. "Wage dynamics and labor market transitions: a reassessment through total income and “usual” wages," Working Papers 2014-32, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Karahan, Fatih & Rhee, Serena, 2014. "Population aging, migration spillovers, and the decline in interstate migration," Staff Reports 699, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Kumar, Anil & Orrenius, Pia M., 2014. "A closer look at the Phillips curve using state-level data," Working Papers 1409, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Oecd, 2014. "Skills and Jobs in the Internet Economy," OECD Digital Economy Papers 242, OECD Publishing.
- William H. Rogers & Anne E. Winkler, 2014. "How Did the Housing and Labor Market Crises Affect Young Adults' Living Arrangements?," Working Papers 1005, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Economics.
- Cory Koedel & P. Brett Xiang, 2014. "Pension Enhancements and the Retention of Public Employees," Working Papers 1418, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 09 Feb 2015.
- Amin, Mohammad & Islam, Asif, 2014. "Does mandating nondiscrimination in hiring practices influence women's employment ? evidence using firm-level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7076, The World Bank.
- Sengul, Gonul & Tasci, Murat, 2014. "Unemployment Flows, Participation, and the Natural Rate for Turkey," Working Papers (Old Series) 1422, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.