Report NEP-LMA-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Pencavel, 2014. "The Labor Supply Of Self-Employed Workers: The Choice Of Working Hours In Worker Co-Ops," Discussion Papers 13-036, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John & Stokes, Lucy, 2014. "The Performance Pay Premium: How Big Is It and Does It Affect Wage Dispersion?," IZA Discussion Papers 8360, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- De Groot, Nynke & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2014. "The Effects of Reducing the Entitlement Period to Unemployment Insurance Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 8336, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gavrel, Frédéric & Lebon, Isabelle & Rebiere, Therese, 2014. "Formal Education Versus Learning-by-Doing," IZA Discussion Papers 8341, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Pasquier-Doumer, Laure, 2014. "Transitions in a West African Labour Market: The Role of Family Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 8349, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Derek Neal & Armin Rick, 2014. "The Prison Boom and the Lack of Black Progress after Smith and Welch," NBER Working Papers 20283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Badel, Alejandro & Huggett, Mark, 2014. "Taxing top earners: a human capital perspective," Working Papers 2014-17, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.