Report NEP-LMA-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atsushi Inoue & Lu Jin & Barbara Rossi, 2014. "Rolling Window Selection for Out-of-Sample Forecasting with Time-Varying Parameters," Working Papers 768, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Brian Bell & Anna Bindler & Stephen Machin, 2014. "Crime Scars: Recessions and the Making of Career Criminals," CEP Discussion Papers dp1284, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gibson, Matthew & Shrader, Jeffrey, 2014. "Time Use and Productivity: The Wage Returns to Sleep," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt8zp518hc, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Kai-Uwe Müller & Katharina Wrohlich, 2014. "Two Steps Forward - One Step Back?: Evaluating Contradicting Child Care Policies in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1396, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13579 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2014. "Who Benefits from State Corporate Tax Cuts? A Local Labor Markets Approach with Heterogeneous Firms," NBER Working Papers 20289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- F. Barigozzi & N. Burani, 2014. "Competition and Screening with Skilled and Motivated Workers," Working Papers wp953, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Theresa M. Greaney & Yao Li, 2014. "Examining Determinants of Foreign Wage Premiums in China," Working Papers 201420, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- González Chapela, Jorge, 2014. "Some estimates for income elasticities of leisure activities in the United States," MPRA Paper 57303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Bryson & Arnaud Chevalier, 2014. "What Happens When Employers are Free to Discriminate? Evidence from the English Barclays Premier Fantasy Football League," CEP Discussion Papers dp1283, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Joshua D. Gottlieb & Oren Ziv, 2014. "Unhappy Cities," NBER Working Papers 20291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.