Report NEP-LMA-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manudeep Bhuller & Magne Mogstad & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2014. "Life Cycle Earnings, Education Premiums and Internal Rates of Return," NBER Working Papers 20250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kraft, Holger & Munk, Claus & Seifried, Frank Thomas & Steffensen, Mogens, 2014. "Consumption and wage humps in a life-cycle model with education," SAFE Working Paper Series 53, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Antonio Di Paolo & Ferran Mañé, 2014. "Are we wasting our talent? Overqualification and overskilling among PhD graduates," Working Papers XREAP2014-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jun 2014.
- Stupnytska, Yuliia & Zaharieva, Anna, 2015. "Explaining the U-Shape of the Referral Hiring Pattern in a Search Model with Heterogeneous Workers," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 511, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Jan Zabojnik, 2014. "Stock-based Compensation Plans and Employee Incentives," Working Papers 1325, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Valletta, Robert G., 2014. "Recent Extensions of U.S. Unemployment Benefits: Search Responses in Alternative Labor Market States," IZA Discussion Papers 8247, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laura Juárez González & Tobias Pfutze, 2014. "The Effects of a Non-Contributory Pension Program on Labor Force Participation: The Case of 70 y Más in Mexico," Working Papers 2014-12, Banco de México.
- Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut, 2014. "Leaving Poverty Behind? The Effects of Generous Income Support Paired with Activation," IZA Discussion Papers 8245, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marchand, Joseph, 2014. "The Distributional Impacts of an Energy Boom in Western Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-28, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 16 Jun 2014.
- Uri Gneezy & Andreas Leibbrandt & John A. List, 2014. "Ode to the sea: Workplace Organizations and Norms of Cooperation," NBER Working Papers 20234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis E. Arango & Dolores de la Mata & Nataly Obando, 2014. "Echoes of the crises in Spain and US in the Colombian labor market: a differences-in-differences approach," Borradores de Economia 827, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.