Report NEP-LMA-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holz, Carsten A., 2014. "Wage determination in China during the reform period," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Eliane El Badaoui & Eleonora Matteazzi, 2014. "To be a Mother, or not to be? Career and Wage Ladder in Italy and the UK," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-30, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Cristina Cattaneo & Carlo V. Fiorio & Giovanni Peri, 2014. "What Happens to the Careers of European Workers when Immigrants "Take their Jobs"?," Working Papers 2014.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carrington, William J. & Fallick, Bruce C., 2014. "Why Do Earnings Fall with Job Displacement?," Working Paper 1405, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Davis, Steven J. & Röttger, Christof & Warning, Anja & Weber, Enzo, 2014. "Job Recruitment and Vacany Durations in Germany," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 481, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Günther Fink & B. Kelsey Jack & Felix Masiye, 2014. "Seasonal Credit Constraints and Agricultural Labor Supply: Evidence from Zambia," NBER Working Papers 20218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2014. "Sensitivity to Shocks and Implicit Employment Protection in Family Firms," Working Paper Series 1028, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mara P. Squicciarini & Nico Voigtländer, 2014. "Human Capital and Industrialization: Evidence from the Age of Enlightenment," NBER Working Papers 20219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Vilhuber & Kevin McKinney, 2014. "LEHD Infrastructure files in the Census RDC - Overview," Working Papers 14-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.