Report NEP-LMA-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisi, Domenico & Malo, Miguel, 2014. "Cross-Sectors Skill Intensity, Productivity and Temporary Employment," MPRA Paper 56470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leland D. Crane, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Assortative Matching," Working Papers 14-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2014. "Job Displacement Insurance: An Overview," IZA Discussion Papers 8223, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melissa S. Kearney & Phillip B. Levine, 2014. "Income Inequality, Social Mobility, and the Decision to Drop Out of High School," NBER Working Papers 20195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Rendall & Michelle Rendall, 2014. "Math matters: education choices and wage inequality," ECON - Working Papers 160, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gensowski, Miriam, 2014. "Personality, IQ, and Lifetime Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 8235, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zareh Asatryan & Sebastian Braun & Wolfgang Lechthaler & Mariya Mileva & Catia Montagna, 2014. "Compensating the losers of free trade," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 63, WWWforEurope.
- Bjerk, David J. & Mason, Caleb, 2014. "The Market for Mules: Risk and Compensation of Cross-Border Drug Couriers," IZA Discussion Papers 8224, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keloharju, Matti & Knüpfer, Samuli, 2014. "Are CEOs Born Leaders? Lessons from Traits of a Million Individuals," Working Paper Series 1024, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 16 Apr 2015.
- Dur, Robert & Zoutenbier, Robin, 2014. "Intrinsic Motivations of Public Sector Employees: Evidence for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 8239, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abdulloev, Ilhom & Gang, Ira N. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2014. "Migration, Education and the Gender Gap in Labour Force Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 8226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Merlino, Luca Paolo & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario, 2014. "Gender Differences in Sorting," Working Papers 01-2014, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lundborg, Per & Skedinger, Per, 2014. "Employer Attitudes towards Refugee Immigrants," Working Paper Series 1025, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.