Report NEP-LMA-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suzanne Kok & Bas ter Weel, 2014. "Cities, Tasks and Skills," CPB Discussion Paper 269, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Meyer, Sophie-Charlotte & Künn-Nelen, Annemarie, 2014. "Do Occupational Demands Explain the Educational Gradient in Health?," IZA Discussion Papers 8011, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heckman, James J. & Humphries, John Eric & Veramendi, Gregory & Urzua, Sergio, 2014. "Education, Health and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 8027, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nie, Peng & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2014. "Maternal Employment and Childhood Obesity in China: Evidence from the China Health and Nutrition Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 8030, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catherine Haeck & Pierre Lefebvre & Xiaozhou Zhou, 2014. "The Power of the Purse: New Evidence on the Distribution of Income and Expenditures within the Family from a Canadian Experiment," Cahiers de recherche 1415, CIRPEE.
- Oriana Bandiera & Niklas Buehren & Robin Burgess & Markus Goldstein & Selim Gulesci & Imran Rasul & Munshi Sulaiman, 2014. "Women’s Empowerment in Action: Evidence from a Randomized Control Trial in Africa," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 50, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ghazala Azmat & Barbara Petrongolo, 2014. "Gender and the Labor Market: What Have We Learned from Field and Lab Experiments?," CEP Occasional Papers 40, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Das, Tirthatanmoy & Polachek, Solomon, 2014. "Unanticipated Effects of California's Paid Family Leave Program," IZA Discussion Papers 8023, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hall, Axel & Zoega, Gylfi, 2014. "Values and labor force participation in the Nordic countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-11, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yehuda Izhakian & David Yermack, 2014. "Risk, Ambiguity, and the Exercise of Employee Stock Options," NBER Working Papers 19975, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebien, Martina & Kubis, Alexander & Müller, Anne, 2014. "Success and failure in the operational recruitment process : contrasting the outcomes of search," IAB Discussion Paper 201407, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Guido Imbens, 2014. "Instrumental Variables: An Econometrician's Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steve Gibbons & Max Nathan & Henry G. Overman, 2014. "Evaluating Spatial Policies," SERC Policy Papers 012, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.