Report NEP-LMA-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Blundell & Michael Graber & Magne Mogstad, 2014. "Labor income dynamics and the insurance from taxes, transfers and the family," IFS Working Papers W14/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kuzey Yilmaz, 2014. "On the Importance of Fertility Behavior in School Finance Policy Design," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1403, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Glenda Quintini & Sébastien Martin, 2014. "Same Same but Different: School-to-work Transitions in Emerging and Advanced Economies," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 154, OECD Publishing.
- Boll, Christina & Leppin, Julian Sebastian, 2014. "Overeducation among graduates: An overlooked facet of the gender pay gap? Evidence from East and West Germany," HWWI Research Papers 147, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Dorsett, Richard & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Human Well-being and In-Work Benefits: A Randomized Controlled Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 7943, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fu, Shihe & Viard, Brian, 2014. "Commute Costs and Labor Supply: Evidence from a Satellite Campus," MPRA Paper 53740, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susumu Imai & Derek Stacey & Casey Warman, 2014. "From Engineer to Taxi Driver? Language Proficiency and the Occupational Skills of Immigrants," Working Papers 040, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2018.
- Richard B. Freeman & Wei Huang, 2014. "Collaborating With People Like Me: Ethnic co-authorship within the US," NBER Working Papers 19905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caliendo, Marco & Gehrsitz, Markus, 2014. "Obesity and the Labor Market: A Fresh Look at the Weight Penalty," IZA Discussion Papers 7947, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).