Report NEP-LMA-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Jaenichen, Ursula & Rothe, Thomas, 2013. "Doing Well in Reforming the Labour Market? Recent Trends in Job Stability and Wages in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7580, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ekaterina Selezneva & Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "Inequality-Adjusted Gender Wage Differentials in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 579, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Winters, John V. & Xu, Weineng, 2013. "Geographic Differences in the Earnings of Economics Majors," IZA Discussion Papers 7584, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bas ter Weel & Lex Borghans & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2013. "People Skills and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," CPB Discussion Paper 253, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jerome Adda & Christian Dustmann & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Career progression, economic downturns, and skills," IFS Working Papers W13/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Zhu, Rong, 2013. "Labour Force Participation of Mature Age Men in Australia: The Role of Spousal Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 7581, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nicola Branson & Cally Ardington & David Lam & Murray Leibbrandt, 2013. "Changes in education, employment and earnings in South Africa – A cohort analysis," SALDRU Working Papers 105, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Gaetano D’Adamo & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Wage leadership models: a country-by-country analysis of the EMU," Working Papers 1317, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.