Report NEP-LMA-2013-09-06This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hart, Robert A. & Ma, Yue, 2013. "Overtime Working and Contract Efficiency," IZA Discussion Papers 7560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ekaterina Selezneva & Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "Inequality-adjusted gender wage differentials in Germany," Working Papers 334, Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and South-East European Studies).
- Céspedes, Nikita & Sánchez, Alan, 2013. "Minimum Wage and Job Mobility," Working Papers 2013-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Piazzalunga, Daniela, 2013. "Is there a Double-Negative Effect? Gender and Ethnic Wage Differentials," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201337, University of Turin.
- Gong, Xiaodong & Breunig, Robert, 2013. "Channels of Labour Supply Responses of Lone Parents to Changed Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 7574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Long, Wenjin & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina, 2013. "Job Contact Networks and Wages of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7577, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William T. Alpert & Alexander Vaninsky, 2013. "Efficiency of College Education in the Labor Market of the United States," Working papers 2013-22, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Pajarinen, Mika, 2013. "Industry restructuring in the ICT sector – What does labor mobility tell us about skill relatedness and knowledge spillovers?," ETLA Working Papers 17, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Busetta, Giovanni & Fiorillo, Fabio & Visalli, Emanuela, 2013. "Searching for a job is a beauty contest," MPRA Paper 49392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdulkader Cassim Mahomedy, 2013. "International Trade and Labour Demand Elasticities: Is there Any Empirical Evidence from South Africa?," Working Papers 348, Economic Research Southern Africa.