Report NEP-LMA-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theodore Koutmeridis, 2013. "The Market for "Rough Diamonds": Information, Finance and Wage Inequality," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201307, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 14 Oct 2013.
- John V. Winters & Weineng Xu, 2013. "Geographic Differences in the Earnings of Economics Majors," Economics Working Paper Series 1405, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Bell, David N.F. & Rutherford, Alasdair C., 2013. "Older Workers and Working Time," IZA Discussion Papers 7546, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne C. Gielen & Jessica Holmes & Caitlin Myers, 2013. "Testosterone and the gender wage gap," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1301, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37300 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lara LEBEDINSKI & Vincent VANDENBERGHE, 2013. "Assessing education's contribution to productivity using firm-level evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Stephan Klasen & Janneke Pieters, 2013. "What explains the stagnation of female labor force participation in urban India?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 146, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Crespo, Nuno & Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B., 2013. "Gender Differences in Occupational Mobility – Evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 49195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuela Cardia & Paul Gomme, 2013. "The Household Revolution: Childcare, Housework, and Female Labor Force Participation," Cahiers de recherche 08-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Korpi, Martin & Clark, William, 2013. "Human Capital Theory And Internal Migration: Do Average Outcomes Distort Our View Of Migrant Motives?," Ratio Working Papers 213, The Ratio Institute.
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2013. "Immigrants, Household Production and Women's Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicola Fuchs-Schuendeln & Bettina Brueggemann & Alexander Bick, 2013. "Trends in Hours Worked across Countries: Evidence using Micro Data," 2013 Meeting Papers 107, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Svaleryd, Helena, 2013. "Self-employment and the local business cycle," Working Paper Series 2013:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.