Report NEP-LMA-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emma Tominey, 2013. "Maternity Leave and the Responsiveness of Female Labor Supply to a Household Shock," Discussion Papers 13/11, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Smith, Jennifer C, 2013. "Pay Growth, Fairness and Job Satisfaction : Implications for Nominal and Real Wage Rigidity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1009, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julián & Rõõm, Tairi, 2013. "Why Firms Avoid Cutting Wages: Survey Evidence from European Firms," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/13, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Olesya Baker & Kevin Lang, 2013. "The Effect of High School Exit Exams on Graduation, Employment, Wages and Incarceration," NBER Working Papers 19182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yen, Meng-Feng, 2013. "The Wage Premium and Market Structure: The Case of South Korea and Taiwan," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151292, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Malene Kallestrup-Lamb & Anders Bredahl Kock & Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2013. "Lassoing the Determinants of Retirement," CREATES Research Papers 2013-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Lawless, Martina, 2013. "Age or Size? Determinants of Job Creation," Research Technical Papers 02/RT/13, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Dhaval M. Dave & Sandra L. Decker & Robert Kaestner & Kosali Ilayperuma Simon, 2013. "The Effect of Medicaid Expansions in the Late 1980s and Early 1990s on the Labor Supply of Pregnant Women," NBER Working Papers 19161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nehring, Richard & Mishra, Ashok K. & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Hallahan, Charlie & Erickson, Kenneth & Harris, Michael, 2013. "Off-Farm Work and Economic Performance on Corn Farms," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151422, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meg Adachi-Sato, 2013. "Incentive Pay that Causes Inefficient Managerial Replacement ," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-890, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.