Report NEP-LMA-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara Lemos, 2011. "Mind the Gap: What Gap? A Detailed Picture of the Immigrant-Native Earnings Gap in the UK using Longitudinal Data between 1978 and 2006," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/38, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2011.
- José Mustre-del-Río, 2011. "The aggregate implications of individual labor supply heterogeneity," Research Working Paper RWP 11-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2011. "Trade, wages, and profits," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 23, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Tor Eriksson & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012. "Respect and relational contracts," Post-Print halshs-00642527, HAL.
- Sara Lemos, 2011. "Immigrant Economic Assimilation: Evidence from UK Longitudinal Data between 1978 and 2006," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/39, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2011.
- Dwenger, Nadja & Rattenhuber, Pia & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "Sharing the burden: Empirical evidence on corporate tax incidence," Discussion Papers 2011/19, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Cervini-Plá, María, 2012. "Exploring the sources of earnings transmission in Spain," MPRA Paper 36093, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Andrea Raffo, 2011. "Aggregate hours worked in OECD countries: new measurement and implications for business cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 1039, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Laenen, Wout & Moons, Cindy & Persyn, Damiaan, 2011. "The effect of labour taxes on labour demand: a comparison between Belgium and neighbouring countries," Working Papers 2011/25, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00659868 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Merkl, Thijs van Rens, 2012. "Selective Hiring and Welfare Analysis in Labor Market Models," Kiel Working Papers 1752, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Stolarick, Kevin & Mellander, Charlotta & Florida, Richard, 2012. "Human Capital in Cities and Suburbs," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 264, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.