Report NEP-LMA-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ganna Vakhitova & Christopher R. Bollinger, 2011. "Labor Market Return to Computer Skills: Using Microsoft Certification to Measure Computer Skills," Discussion Papers 46, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Wei Chi & Richard B. Freeman & Hongbin Li, 2012. "Adjusting to Really Big Changes: The Labor Market in China, 1989-2009," NBER Working Papers 17721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2011. "Including Jobs in Benefit-Cost Analysis," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 11-178, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kenneth L. Sørensen & Rune Vejlin, 2012. "Return to Experience and Initial Wage Level: Do Low Wage Workers Catch Up?," Economics Working Papers 2012-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Alex Bryson & Richard Freeman & Claudio Lucifora & Michele Pellizzari & Virginie Perotin, 2012. "Paying for Performance: Incentive Pay Schemes and Employees' Financial Participation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1112, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jan K. Brueckner & David Neumark, 2011. "Beaches, sunshine, and public-sector pay: theory and evidence on amenities and rent extraction by government workers," Working Papers 2011/42, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Stefan Boeters & Luc Savard, 2012. "The Labour Market in CGE Models," CPB Discussion Paper 201, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Pradeep K. Dubey & John Geanakoplos & Ori Haimanko, 2012. "Prizes Versus Wages with Envy and Pride," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000336, David K. Levine.
- V. Nellas & E. Olivieri, 2012. "The Change of Job Opportunities: the Role of Computerization and Institutions," Working Papers wp804, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz, 2012. "How Do Industries and Firms Respond to Changes in Local Labor Supply?," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012002, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.