Report NEP-LMA-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rene Boeheim & Klemens Himpele & Helmut Mahringer & Christine Zulehner, 2011. "The distribution of the gender pay gap in Austria: Evidence from matched employer-employee data and tax-records," Economics working papers 2011-07, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Giulietti, Corrado & Ning, Guangjie & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2011. "Self-employment of rural-to-urban migrants in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 8473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Pozzoli, Dario, 2011. "Does the Sector Experience Affect the Pay Gap for Temporary Agency Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 5837, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Helland, Eric, 2011. "Bias in the Legal Profession: Self-Assessed versus Statistical Measures of Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 5831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco PECORARO, 2011. "Is there still a wage penalty for being overeducated but well-matched in skills? A panel data analysis of a Swiss graduate cohort," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Marius Brülhart & Céline Carrere & Federico Trionfetti, 2011. "How Wages and Employment Adjust to Trade Liberalization: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Austria," Working Papers halshs-00607748, HAL.
- Avouyi-Dovi, Sanvi & Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan, 2011. "Wage Rigidity, Collective Bargaining and the Minimum Wage: Evidence from French Agreement Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Dickens & Rebecca Riley & David Wilkinson, 2011. "The UK Minimum Wage at Age 22: A Regression Discontinuity Approach," Working Paper Series 2111, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Marina Della Giusta & Nigar Hashimzade & Sarah Jewell, 2011. "Why Care? Social Norms, Relative Income and the Supply of Unpaid Care," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2011-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Bernard Fingleton & Simonetta Longhi, 2011. "The Effects of Agglomeration on Wages: Evidence from the Micro-Level," SERC Discussion Papers 0081, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Job creation in business services:Innovation, Demand, Polarisation," Working Papers 1107, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Halla, Martin & Zweimüller, Martina, 2011. "The Effect of Health on Income: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Commuting Accidents," IZA Discussion Papers 5833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gilberto Antonelli & Andrea Cammelli & Furio Camillo & Angelo di Francia & Silvia Ghiselli & Matteo Sgarzi, 2011. "Graduates’ employment and employability after the “Bologna Process” reform. Evidence from the Italian experience and methodological issues," Working Papers 1, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1319 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Urban Sila & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "Do Windfall Gains Affect Labour Supply? Evidence from the European Household Panel," NIPE Working Papers 20/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.