Report NEP-LAW-2021-10-04This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAW
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Arbour, 2021. "Can recidivism be prevented from behind bars? Evidence from a behavioral program," Working Papers 2021.07, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Maximiliano Lauletta & Martín Rossi & Christian Ruzzier, 2021. "Playing Whac-A-Mole in the Fight against Corruption: Evidence from Random Audits in Brazil," Working Papers 157, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2021.
- Ram Mohan, M.P. & Gupta, Aditya, 2021. "Right to Research and Copyright Law: From Photocopying to Shadow Libraries," IIMA Working Papers WP 2021-09-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & van Criekingen, Kristof, 2021. "Information leakage, imitation, and the patent system," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-072, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- M. Keith Chen & Katherine L. Christensen & Elicia John & Emily Owens & Yilin Zhuo, 2021. "Smartphone Data Reveal Neighborhood-Level Racial Disparities in Police Presence," Papers 2109.12491, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2022.
- Doug Anderson & Alexandra Flynn, 2021. "Indigenous-Municipal Legal and Governance Relationships," IMFG Papers 55, University of Toronto, Institute on Municipal Finance and Governance.
- Xiaoqing Chen & Kristiaan Kerstens & Qingyuan Zhu, 2021. "Exploring Horizontal Mergers in Swedish District Courts Using Convex and Nonconvex Technologies: Usefulness of a Conservative Approach," Working Papers 2021-EQM-05, IESEG School of Management.
- Nakamura, Ryota & Yao, Ying, 2021. "Does Restricting the Availability of Cigarettes Reduce Smoking?," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-108, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eberhartinger, Eva & Safaei, Reyhaneh & Sureth, Caren & Wu, Yuchen, 2021. "Are risk-based tax audit stretegies rewarded? An analysis of corporate tax avoidance," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 267, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- David Lewis & Ian Currie, 2021. "Should Economics Play a Greater Role in the Adjudication of Human Rights Claims? The Examples of Injury to Dignity and the Duty to Accommodate," CSLS Research Reports 2021-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Angélica Meinhofer & Allison E. Witman & Jesse M. Hinde & Kosali I. Simon, 2021. "Marijuana Liberalization Policies and Perinatal Health," NBER Working Papers 29296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Gavoille & Anna Zasova, 2021. "What we pay in the shadow: Labor tax evasion, minimum wage hike and employment," Working Papers CEB 21-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Baiker, Laura & Bertola, Elena & Jelitto, Markus, 2021. "Services Domestic Regulation - Locking in good regulatory practices: Analyzing the prevalence of Services Domestic Regulation disciplines and their potential linkages with economic performance," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2021-14, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.