Report NEP-LAW-2020-10-05This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roesti, Matthias, 2020. "“This is my Rifle” - On US Police Militarisation and Crime," Economics Working Paper Series 2017, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Germán Coloma, 2020. "The Enforcement of the Argentine Antitrust Law," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 748, Universidad del CEMA.
- Angela Zorro Medina & Camilo Acosta & Daniel Mejía, 2020. "The Unintended Consequences of the U.S. Adversarial Model in Latin American Crime," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 018406, Universidad EAFIT.
- Erica Bosio & Simeon Djankov & Edward Glaeser & Andrei Shleifer, 2020. "Public Procurement in Law and Practice," Working Paper Series WP20-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Luca Messerschmidt & Nicole Janz, 2020. "Unravelling the 'race to the bottom' argument: How does FDI affect different types of labour rights?," Munich Papers in Political Economy 05, TUM School of Governance at the Technical University of Munich.
- Harry Pei & Bruno Strulovici, 2020. "Crime Aggregation, Deterrence, and Witness Credibility," Papers 2009.06470, arXiv.org.
- Lydia Cheung & Philip Gunby, 2020. "Crime and Mobility during the COVID-19 Lockdown: A Preliminary Empirical Exploration," Working Papers in Economics 20/17, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lisa Cameron & Jennifer Seager & Manisha Shah, 2020. "Crimes Against Morality: Unintended Consequences of Criminalizing Sex Work," NBER Working Papers 27846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stern, Charlotta & Weidenstedt, Linda, 2020. "Broken commitments and unfulfilled expectations: An explorative study of Swedish Labor Court cases," Ratio Working Papers 339, The Ratio Institute.
- Kresimir Zigic & Jiri Strelicky & Michal Kunin, 2020. "Private and Public IPR Protection in a Vertically Differentiated Software Duopoly," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp671, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Alessandro Ispano & Péter Vida, 2020. "Custodial Interrogations," THEMA Working Papers 2020-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Max Gillman, 2020. "Income Tax Evasion: Tax Elasticity, Welfare, and Revenue," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 2038, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Avinandan Chakraborty & Jacqueline Doremus & Sarah Stith, 2020. "The Effects of Recreational Cannabis Access on the Labor Market: Evidence from Colorado," Working Papers 2001, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Potter, Nicholas & Cook, Joseph, 2020. "Do Property Rights Institutions Mitigate Drought-Induced Conflict?," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304465, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alexandre Cunha & Diana Sawyer & JosÃ© Monteiro da Silva & Luca Lazzarini & MarÃlia Rocha & Tamara Santos, 2020. "Country selection for a comparative case study on labour law systems," Policy Research Brief 65, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.