Report NEP-LAW-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAW
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yosuke Jin & Sofia Amaral-Garcia, 2019. "Enhancing judicial efficiency to foster economic activity in Portugal," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1567, OECD Publishing.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Stöhr, Annika, 2019. "Public interest considerations in European merger control regimes," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 130, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Daniel Keniston & Nina Singh, 2019. "The Efficient Deployment of Police Resources: Theory and New Evidence from a Randomized Drunk Driving Crackdown in India," NBER Working Papers 26224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ekaterina Travova, 2019. "Under Pressure? Performance Evaluation of Police Officers as an Incentive to Cheat: Evidence from Drug Crimes in Russia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp637, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Tim Lohse & Sven A. Simon, 2019. "Compliance in Teams - Implications of Joint Decisions and Shared Consequences," CESifo Working Paper Series 7807, CESifo.
- Carlos A. Chávez & James J. Murphy & John K. Stranlund, 2019. "Co-enforcement of Common Pool Resources: Experimental Evidence from TURFs in Chile," Working Papers 2019-01, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Sayid Mohammad Rifqi Noval, 2019. "Considering The Impact Of Right To Be Forgotten In The Law Structure In Indonesia: An Analysis On Some Legal Cases In Indonesia," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9211550, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yun-Hsien Diana LIN & Daw-Wei Wang, 2019. "Judicial Decisions on Post-divorce Child Custody?from the Perspective of Empirical Legal Studies," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 8711618, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Titus CorlÄƒÈ›ean, 2019. "The Incompatibility of the Sharia Law and the Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam with the European Convention on Human Rights," Proceedings of the 12th International RAIS Conference, April 3-4, 2019 15CT, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Harneet Kaur, 2019. "Women, Law, Court and Justice in India, 1970 to 2016," Proceedings of the 13th International RAIS Conference, June 10-11, 2019 029HK, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Muath Al-Zoubi, 2019. "Trafficking in Persons as a Transnational Organised Crime: The Jordanian Efforts to Address this Crime," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9211198, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dietrich Earnhart & Sarah Jacobson & Yusuke Kuwayama & Richard T. Woodward, 2019. "Discretionary Exemptions from Environmental Regulation: Flexibility for Good or for Ill," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-11, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Tiberiu Viorel Popescu, 2019. "Fight against Crime - Criminological Perspective," Proceedings of the 13th International RAIS Conference, June 10-11, 2019 025TP, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Tim B.M. Stolper, 2017. "A Step Change in Tax Transparency? An Event Study on How the Automatic Exchange of Information Did Not Affect Swiss Banks," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2017-10, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Jason M. Lindo & Mayra Pineda-Torres, 2019. "New Evidence on the Effects of Mandatory Waiting Periods for Abortion," NBER Working Papers 26228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dilger, Alexander & Schottmüller-Einwag, Ute, 2019. "Corporate governance reporting: Compliance with upper limits for severance payments to members of executive boards in Germany," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 7/2019, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Popescu Stefan Gabriel, 2019. "Mediation as an Alternative Solution to the Felony of Battery and Other Violences," Proceedings of the 13th International RAIS Conference, June 10-11, 2019 035PS, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Silviu-Stefan Petriman, 2019. "Some Aspects of Criminal Participation," Proceedings of the 13th International RAIS Conference, June 10-11, 2019 041PS, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Daniel Schwab, 2019. "Labor protection laws and the drain on productivity: Evidence from India," Working Papers 1906, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Bolli & Johanna Kemper, 2017. "Evaluating the Impact of Employment Protection on Firm-Provided Training in an RDD Framework," KOF Working papers 17-433, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Klaus Gründler & Niklas Potrafke, 2019. "Corruption and Economic Growth: New Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7816, CESifo.
- Fortuna Casoria & Marianna Marino & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Davide Sala, 2019. "Local Government and Innovation: the case of Italian provinces," Working Papers 1923, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Florian Scheuer & Joel Slemrod, 2019. "Taxation and the Superrich," CESifo Working Paper Series 7817, CESifo.
- Mariella Gonzales & Gianmarco León-Ciliotta & Luis R. Martínez, 2019. "How Effective Are Monetary Incentives to Vote? Evidence from a Nationwide Policy," Working Papers 1111, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2019. "Financialization made in Germany: A review," IPE Working Papers 122/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Oana Horhogea, 2019. "Law and Religion. The mystical link," Proceedings of the 13th International RAIS Conference, June 10-11, 2019 043OH, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Rossella Marzullo, 2019. "Interdisciplinary Studies Between Law and Education. Mafiaâ€™s Children: Removal and Cultural Contamination Against Indoctrination, Violence, and Oppression," Proceedings of the 13th International RAIS Conference, June 10-11, 2019 032RM, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.