Report NEP-LAW-2019-07-15This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emanuela Carbonara & Giuseppina Gianfreda & Enrico Santarelli & Giovanna Vallanti, 2019. "The Impact of Intellectual Property Rights on Labor Productivity: Do Constitutions Matter?," Working Papers LuissLab 19151, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- L. Franzoni, 2019. "Legal Change in the Face of Risk Averse Subjects: A Generalization of the Theory," Working Papers wp1132, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Magali Duque & Abigail McKnight, 2019. "Understanding the relationship between inequalities and poverty: mechanisms associated with crime, the legal system and punitive sanctions," CASE Papers /215, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Ria Ivandic & Tom Kirchmaier & Stephen Machin, 2019. "Jihadi attacks, the media and anti-Muslim hate crime," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 559, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Randi Hjalmarsson & Andreea Mitrut & Cristian Pop-Eleches, 2019. "The Impact of Abortion on Crime and Crime-Related Behavior," NBER Working Papers 26024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Stella-Maris I. Orim & Chris Pyke, 2019. "Crime and Social Media," Working Papers 19/003, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Hines, Annie Laurie & Peri, Giovanni, 2019. "Immigrants' Deportations, Local Crime and Police Effectiveness," IZA Discussion Papers 12413, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carletti, Elena & Ongena, Steven & Siedlarek, Jan-Peter & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2019. "The Impact of Stricter Merger Control on Bank Mergers and Acquisitions. Too-Big-To-Fail and Competition," Working Papers 161402, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Carletti, Elena & Ongena, Steven & Siedlarek, Jan-Peter & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2017. "The Impact of Merger Legislation on Bank Mergers," Working Papers 161401, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jonathan Fisher & Nathaniel Johnson, 2019. "The Two-Income Trap: Are Two-Earner Households More Financially Vulnerable?," Working Papers 19-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Daniel Moeller, 2019. "Access to Data in Connected Cars and the Recent Reform of the Motor Vehicle Type Approval Regulation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201915, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).