Report NEP-LAW-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAW
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sloan, Carly Will & Naufal, George S & Caspers, Heather, 2018. "The Effect of Risk Assessment Scores on Judicial Behavior and Defendant Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 11948, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Amanda Cole;Adrian Towse, 2018. "Legal Barriers to the Better Use of Health Data to Deliver Pharmaceutical Innovation," Consulting Report 002096, Office of Health Economics.
- Yolanda Rebollo-Sanz & Jesús Rodríguez-López & Nùria Rodríguez-Planas, 2018. "Penalty-Point System, Deterrence and Road Safety: An Empirical Approach," Working Papers 18.14, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Bouyon, Sylvain & Krause, Simon, 2018. "Cybersecurity in Finance: Getting the policy mix right!," ECRI Papers 13703, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Greil, Stefan & Schwarz, Christian & Stein, Stefan, "undated". "Perceived Fairness in the Taxation of a Digital Business Model [Fairness und die Besteuerung digitaler Geschäftsmodelle]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics 47, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Ashima Goyal, 2018. "Indian banks and the prevention of corruption Act: Freedom and discipline," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2018-021, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Hollenbeck, Brett & Uetake, Kosuke, 2018. "Taxation and Market Power in the Legal Marijuana Industry," MPRA Paper 90085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gayle, Philip & Xie, Xin, 2018. "Firms’ Markup, Cost, and Price Changes when Policymakers Permit Collusion: Does Antitrust Immunity Matter?," MPRA Paper 89914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolai Brachowicz Quintanilla & Judit Vall Castelló, 2018. "Is changing the minimum legal drinking age an effective policy tool?," Working Papers 2018/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Marianne Bertrand & Matilde Bombardini & Raymond Fisman & Bradley Hackinen & Francesco Trebbi, 2018. "Hall of Mirrors: Corporate Philanthropy and Strategic Advocacy," NBER Working Papers 25329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodríguez Arosemena, Nicolás, 2018. "The Dominium Mundi Game and the Case for Artificial Intelligence in Economics and the Law," MPRA Paper 90560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pápai, Zoltán & Csorba, Gergely & Nagy, Péter & McLean, Aliz, 2018. "Competition policy questions in mobile network sharing," 29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018 184960, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Anat Bracha & Alma Cohen & Lynn Conell-Price, 2018. "The Heterogeneous Effect of Affirmative Action on Performance," NBER Working Papers 25322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.