Report NEP-LAW-2018-12-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cevat G. Aksoy & Christopher S. Carpenter & Ralph de Haas & Kevin Tran, 2018. "Do Laws Shape Attitudes? Evidence from Same-Sex Relationship Recognition Policies in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1772, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Duy Vu, 2018. "To Settle or to Fight to the end? Case-level Determinants of Early Settlement of Investor-State Disputes," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-36, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Apr 2019.
- Johannes Muthers & Toker Doganoglu & Firat Inceoglu, 2018. "Licensing with Free Entry," Economics working papers 2018-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Emma Galli & Ilde Rizzo & Carla Scaglioni, 2018. "Is transparency spatially determined? An empirical test for the Italian Municipalities," Working Papers 6/18, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Peter Q. Blair & Bobby W. Chung, 2018. "How Much of Barrier to Entry is Occupational Licensing?," NBER Working Papers 25262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvatore Capasso & Rajeev K. Goel & James W. Saunoris, 2018. "Is it the Gums, Teeth or the Bite? Effectiveness of Dimensions of Enforcement in Curbing Corruption," CESifo Working Paper Series 7316, CESifo Group Munich.
- Duy Vu, 2018. "Reasons not to Exit? A Survey of the Effectiveness and Spillover Effects of International Investment Arbitration," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-35, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Holzer, Kateryna, 2018. "Addressing tensions and avoiding disputes: Specific trade concerns in the TBT Committee," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2018-11, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Wesley W. Wilson & Frank A. Wolak, 2018. "Benchmark Regulation of Multiproduct Firms: An Application to the Rail Industry," NBER Working Papers 25268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2018. "Electoral cycles in perceived corruption: International empirical evidence," ifo Working Paper Series 277, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Puja Singhal, 2018. "Are Emission Performance Standards Effective in Pollution Control? Evidence from the EU's Large Combustion Plant Directive," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1773, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Courtney Coile, 2018. "The Evolution of Retirement Incentives in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 25281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Armenak Antinyan & Luca Corazzini & Filippo Pavesi, 2018. "What Matters for Whistleblowing on Tax Evaders? Survey and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 07/2018, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Efing, Matthias & Goldbach, Stefan & Nitsch, Volker, 2018. "Freeze! Financial sanctions and bank responses," Discussion Papers 45/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.