Report NEP-LAW-2018-12-10This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Winand Emons, 2018. "The Effectiveness of Leniency Programs when Firms choose the Degree of Collusion," Diskussionsschriften dp1816, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Robertson, Matthew J., 2018. "Wrongful Conviction, Persuasion and Loss Aversion," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 48, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu & Chris Pyke, 2018. "The Right to Life: Global Evidence on the Role of Security Officers and the Police in Modulating the Effect of Insecurity on Homicide," AFEA Working Papers 18/028, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Richard B. Baker & Carola Frydman & Eric Hilt, 2018. "Political Discretion and Antitrust Policy: Evidence from the Assassination of President McKinley," NBER Working Papers 25237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bajrawan NUCHPRAYOOL, 2018. "Legal Reform of Asset Declaration system: A Strategy to prevent and combat corruption in Thailand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6909852, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Michele Bisceglia & Salvatore Piccolo & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "M&A Advisory and the Merger Review Process," CSEF Working Papers 515, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Heim, Sven & Hueschelrath, Kai & Laitenberger, Ulrich & Spiegel, Yossi, 2018. "Minority share acquisitions and collusion: evidence from the introduction of national leniency programs," CEPR Discussion Papers 13327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barnes, Paul, 2018. "Cryptocurrency and its susceptibility to speculative bubbles, manipulation, scams and fraud," MPRA Paper 90241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, D. Mark & Sabia, Joseph J. & Tekin, Erdal, 2018. "Child Access Prevention Laws and Juvenile Firearm-Related Homicides," IZA Discussion Papers 11898, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Koenig, Christoph & Schindler, David, 2018. "Impulse Purchases, Gun Ownership and Homicides : Evidence from a Firearm Demand Shock," Discussion Paper 2018-036, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Zoltan Papai & Gergely Csorba & Peter Nagy & Aliz McLean, 2018. "Competition policy issues in mobile network sharing: a European perspective," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1828, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Christelle Meniago, 2018. "Technology and persistence in global software piracy," AFEA Working Papers 18/035, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Friebel, Guido & Manchin, Miriam & Mendola, Mariapia & Prarolo, Giovanni, 2018. "International Migration Intentions and Illegal Costs: Evidence Using Africa-to-Europe Smuggling Routes," CEPR Discussion Papers 13326, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Horn, Henrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan, 2018. "A Non-Technical Introduction to Economic Aspects of International Investment Agreements," Working Paper Series 1250, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Tita-Nicolescu Gabriel, 2018. "Joint ventures," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6709973, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Caspi, Itamar & Mazar, Yuval & Michelson, Noam & Tsur, Shay, 2018. "Does Guilt Affect Performance? Evidence from Penalty Kicks in Soccer," MPRA Paper 90113, University Library of Munich, Germany.