Report NEP-LAW-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Friehe & Eric Langlais & Elisabeth Schulte, 2018. "On consumer preferences for (partial) products liability," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-43, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Emons, Winand, 2018. "The Effectiveness of Leniency Programs when Firms choose the Degree of Collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 13262, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michaela Garajová, 2018. "Punitive Damages ? A Rising Star in International Commercial Arbitration?," Proceedings of Law and Political Sciences Conferences 7409814, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin, 2018. "From Primacy to Commitment: Revising corporate governance theories to account for recent legal innovations in the US," Post-Print hal-01777788, HAL.
- Kayis-Kumar, Ann, 2018. "Implementing corporate tax cuts at the expense of neutrality? A legal and optimisation analysis of fundamental reform in practice," MPRA Paper 89703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henry, Emeric & Loseto, Marco & Ottaviani, Marco, 2018. "Regulation with Experimentation: Ex Ante Approval, Ex Post Withdrawal, and Liability," CEPR Discussion Papers 13224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D. Mark Anderson & Joseph J. Sabia & Erdal Tekin, 2018. "Child Access Prevention Laws and Juvenile Firearm-Related Homicides," NBER Working Papers 25209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Mihók & Martin Orviský & Anna Va?ová, 2018. "The legal roles and professional ethics of defence attorneys in relation to the electronic monitoring of offenders in Slovakia (vis-à-vis the situation in the USA and the EU)," Proceedings of Law and Political Sciences Conferences 7410348, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Iva Fellerova Palkovska, 2018. "Characteristics of Judgments of the EU Court of Justice," Proceedings of Law and Political Sciences Conferences 7409910, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Simplice Asongu & Christelle Meniago, 2018. "Technology and persistence in global software piracy," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/041, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Nicola Branzoli & Giovanna Messina & Elena Pisano & Giacomo Ricotti & Ernesto Zangari, 2018. "The taxation of savings: the Italian system and international comparison," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 464, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Valerio De Stefano & Antonio Aloisi, 2018. "European legal framework for "digital labour platforms"," JRC Working Papers JRC112243, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Suting Hong & Robert M. Hunt & Konstantinos Serfes, 2018. "Dynamic Pricing of Credit Cards and the Effects of Regulation," Working Papers 18-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Daniel Borebly, 2018. "A case study on Germany's aviation tax using the synthetic control approach," Working Papers 1816, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael & Wykman, Niklas, 2018. "The Taxation of Private Foundations in Sweden 1862–2018," Working Paper Series 1245, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 02 Oct 2019.