Report NEP-LAW-2018-06-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Surajeet Chakravarty & David Kelsey & Joshua C. Teitelbaum, 2018. "Tort Liability and Unawareness," Discussion Papers 1801, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Castro, M.F.; & Ferrara, P.; & Guccio, C.; & Lisi, D.;, 2018. "Medical Malpractice Liability and Physiciansâ€™ Behavior:Experimental Evidence," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/11, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gary D. Libecap, 2018. "Douglass C. North: Transaction Costs, Property Rights, and Economic Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 24585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filomena Garcia & Luca David Opromolla & Andrea Vezzulli & Rafael Marques, 2018. "The Effects of Official and Unofficial Information on Tax Compliance," CESifo Working Paper Series 7020, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benito Arruñada, 2018. "Evolving practice in land demarcation," Economics Working Papers 1611, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Friedrich, Jan & Thiemann, Matthias, 2018. "Why the initial regulation of financial innovations is decisive: Regulatory arbitrage and off-balance-sheet leasing in Germany," SAFE Policy Letters 69, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Mastrorocco, Nicola & Minale, Luigi, 2018. "News Media and Crime Perceptions: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11491, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Agarwal, Sumit & Mikhed, Vyacheslav & Scholnick, Barry, 2018. "Does the Relative Income of Peers Cause Financial Distress? Evidence from Lottery Winners and Neighboring Bankruptcies," Working Papers 18-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Buehler, Stefan & Nicolas Eschenbaum, 2018. "Explaining Escalating Fines and Prices: The Curse of Positive Selection," Economics Working Paper Series 1807, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Gérard Mondello & Evens Salies, 2018. "The Unilateral Accident Model under a Constrained Cournot-Nash Duopoly," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-14, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Charles F. Mason, 2018. "An Experimental Analysis of the Complications in Colluding when Firms are Asymmetric," CESifo Working Paper Series 7047, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elena Argentesi & Paolo Buccirossi & Roberto Cervone & Tomaso Duso & Alessia Marrazzo, 2018. "Price or Variety? An Evaluation of Mergers Effects in Grocery Retailing," CESifo Working Paper Series 7035, CESifo Group Munich.