Report NEP-LAW-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friehe, Tim & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah, 2017. "Self-control and crime revisited: Disentangling the effect of self-control on risk taking and antisocial behavior," DICE Discussion Papers 264, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Charles Angelucci & Simone Meraglia & Nico Voigtländer, 2017. "The Medieval Roots of Inclusive Institutions: From the Norman Conquest of England to the Great Reform Act," NBER Working Papers 23606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friehe, Tim & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah, 2017. "Predicting norm enforcement: The individual and joint predictive power of economic preferences, personality, and self-control," DICE Discussion Papers 265, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Rosario Crino & Giovanni Immordino & Gülen Karakoç-Palminteri & Salvatore Piccolo, 2017. "Marginal Deterrence at Work," CSEF Working Papers 478, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2017. "Restricting or Abolishing Cash: An Effective Instrument for Fighting the Shadow Economy, Crime and Terrorism?," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 162914, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Nicoleta-Elena Buzatu, 2017. "Mediation in the case of disrespecting measures concerning the custody of the minor," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5007670, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Félix, Sónia & Portugal, Pedro & Tavares, Ana, 2017. "Going after the Addiction, Not the Addicted: The Impact of Drug Decriminalization in Portugal," IZA Discussion Papers 10895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Imhof, David, 2017. "Simple Statistical Screens to Detect Bid Rigging," FSES Working Papers 484, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Saleh Albarashdi, 2017. "The Efficiency of Bankruptcy Proceedings in Oman," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607808, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yoon, Haeyeon & Heshmati, Almas, 2017. "Do Environmental Regulations Effect FDI Decisions? The Pollution Haven Hypothesis Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 10897, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ferrï¿½s, Daniel & Ormazabal, Gaizka & Povel, Paul & Sertsios, Giorgio, 2017. "Capital Structure Under Collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 12151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Spanbauer, 2017. "Self-defense Policy, Justified Homicides, and Race," Working Papers 1708, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Parey, Matthias & Rasul, Imran, 2017. "Measuring the Market Size for Cannabis: A New Approach Using Forensic Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 12161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brinkman, Jeffrey & Mok-Lamme, David, 2017. "Not in My Backyard? Not So Fast. The Effect of Marijuana Legalization on Neighborhood Crime," Working Papers 17-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.