Report NEP-LAW-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berlemann, Michael & Christmann, Robin, 2017. "The Role of Precedents on Court Delay - Evidence from a civil law country," MPRA Paper 80057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drago, Francesco & Galbiati, Roberto & Sobbrio, Francesco, 2017. "The Political Cost of Being Soft on Crime: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10858, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aaron Edlin & Catherine Roux & Armin Schmutzler & Christian Thöni, 2017. "Hunting unicorns? Experimental evidence on predatory pricing policies," ECON - Working Papers 258, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Matthew Collin & Theodore Talbot, 2017. "Do Age-of-Marriage Laws Work? Evidence from a Large Sample of Developing Countries - Working Paper 458," Working Papers 458, Center for Global Development.
- Bredtmann, Julia & Vonnahme, Christina, 2017. "Less Alimony after Divorce: Spouses' Behavioral Response to the 2008 Alimony Reform in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 10864, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christoph Engel & Alon Klement & Karen Weinshall Margel, 2017. "Diffusion of Legal Innovations: The Case of Israeli Class Actions," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Jan 2018.
- Ewan McGaughey, 2017. "Votes at Work in Britain: Shareholder Monopolisation and the 'Single Channel'," Working Papers wp487, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Justine Mallatt, 2017. "Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs on Oxycodone Prescriptions, Heroin Substitution, and Crime Rates," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1292, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Ying Wang & Henry Lahr, 2016. "Takeover Law to Protect Shareholders: Increasing Efficiency or Merely Redistributing Gains?," Working Papers wp486, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Zoe Adams & Parisa Bastani & Louise Bishop & Simon Deakin, 2017. "The CBR-LRI Dataset: Methods, Properties & Potential of Leximetric Coding of Labour Laws," Working Papers wp489, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Enying Zheng & Simon Deakin, 2016. "Pricing Labour Capacity: The Unexpected Effects of Formalizing Employment Contracts in China," Working Papers wp479, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Arenas-Arroyo, Esther, 2017. "Immigration Enforcement and Foster Care Placements," IZA Discussion Papers 10850, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yoon, Haeyeon & Heshmati, Almas, 2017. "Do Environmental Regulations Effect FDI decisions? The Pollution Haven Hypothesis Revisited," GLO Discussion Paper Series 86, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ding Chen & Simon Deakin & Mathias Siems & Boya Wang, 2016. "Law, Trust & Institutional Change in China: Evidence from Qualitative Fieldwork," Working Papers wp485, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Simon Deakin, 2016. "The Contribution of Labour Law to Economic Development & Growth," Working Papers wp478, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Saunoris, James W. & Schneider, Friedrich, 2017. "Drivers of the Underground Economy around the Millienium: A Long Term Look for the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 10857, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).