Report NEP-LAW-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beatton, Tony & Kidd, Michael P. & Machin, Stephen & Sarkar, Dipa, 2016. "Larrikin youth: new evidence on crime and schooling," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69033, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gehrsitz, Markus & Ungerer, Martin, 2017. "Jobs, Crime, and Votes: A Short-run Evaluation of the Refugee Crisis in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 10494, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rossner, Meredith, 2016. "Does the placement of the accused at court undermine the right to a fair trial?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68977, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dimant, Eugen & Tosato, Guglielmo, 2017. "Causes and Effects of Corruption: What has Past Decade's Research Taught us? A Survey," MPRA Paper 76445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brad Graham & Caleb Stroup, 2015. "Does Anti-Bribery Enforcement Deter Foreign Investment?," Working Papers 15-04, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- Benito Arruñada, 2017. "Blockchain's struggle to deliver impersonal exchange," Economics Working Papers 1549, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2017.
- Heidi L. Williams, 2017. "How Do Patents Affect Research Investments?," NBER Working Papers 23088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Rebmann, Anna, 2017. "Prospect theory and the effects of bankruptcy laws on entrepreneurial aspirations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68997, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kristin F. Butcher & Kyung H. Park & Anne Morrison Piehl, 2017. "Comparing Apples to Oranges: Differences in Women’s and Men’s Incarceration and Sentencing Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 23079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cardak, Buly A & Neelim, Ananta & Vecci, Joseph & Wu, Kevin, 2017. "Would I lie to you? Strategic deception in the face of uncertain penalties," Working Papers in Economics 689, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kudryashova, Ekaterina, 2016. "The Logic and Issues of International Regional Tax Integration," MPRA Paper 76407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giannakopoulos, Nicholas & Laliotis, Ioannis, 2017. "Decentralized Bargaining and the Greek Labour Relations Reform (Law 4024/2011)," MPRA Paper 76513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evers, Maria Theresia & Meier, Ina & Nicolay, Katharina, 2017. "The implications of book-tax differences: A meta-analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-003, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.