Report NEP-LAW-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yves Oytana & Nathalie Chappe, 2016. "Expert opinion in a tort litigation game," Working Papers 2016-13, CRESE.
- Helmers, Christian & Lefouili, Yassine & Love, Brian & McDonagh, Luke, 2016. "The Effect of Fee Shifting on Litigation: Evidence from a Court Reform in the UK," TSE Working Papers 16-740, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2017.
- Asongu, Simplice A & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C., 2016. "Transfer Mispricing as an Argument for Corporate Social Responsibility," MPRA Paper 75413, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vojtech Olbrecht, 2016. "Harmonised Standards and Firm Productivity: Difference-in-Differences Evidence," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-64, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Murillo Campello & Daniel Ferrés & Gaizka Ormazabal, "undated". "Whistleblowers on the Board? The Role of Independent Directors in Cartel Prosecutions," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1502, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Cortes, Kristle Romero & Glover, Andrew & Tasci, Murat, 2016. "The Unintended Consequences of Employer Credit Check Bans on Labor and Credit Markets," Working Paper 1625, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Seltzer, Andrew & Borland, Jeff, 2016. "The Impact of the 1896 Factory and Shops Act on Victorian Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 10388, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Athreya, Kartik B. & Sanchez, Juan M. & Tam, Xuan S. & Young, Eric R., 2016. "Bankruptcy and Delinquency in a Model of Unsecured Debt," Working Paper 16-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Benoît LE MAUX & Sarah NECKER & Yvon ROCABOY, 2016. "Cheat or Perish? A Theory of Scientific Customs," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2016-03-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Pietro Battiston & Denvil Duncan & Simona Gamba & Alessandro Santoro, 2016. "Audit publicity and tax compliance: a quasi-natural experiment," LEM Papers Series 2016/40, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.