Report NEP-LAW-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tony Beatton & Michael P. Kidd & Stephen Machin & Dipa Sarkar, 2016. "Larrikin Youth: New Evidence on Crime and Schooling," CEP Discussion Papers dp1456, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Haar, Brigitte, 2016. "Shareholder wealth vs. stakeholder interests? Evidence from code compliance under the German corporate governance code," SAFE Working Paper Series 154, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark, 2015. "Patents and cumulative innovation: causal evidence from the courts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61614, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Niels Petersen, 2016. "The International Court of Justice and the Judicial Politics of Identifying Customary International Law," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Antoine Bonleu & Bruno Decreuse & Tanguy van Ypersele, 2016. "Job Protection, Housing Market Regulation and the Youth," Working Papers halshs-01376582, HAL.
- Jihad Elnaboulsi & W Daher & Y Saglam, 2015. "On the Social Value of Disclosed Information and Environmental Regulation," Working Papers hal-01377918, HAL.
- Olsson, Ola & Eriksson Baaz, Maria & Martinsson, Peter, 2016. "Tolling on the River: Trade and Informal Taxation on the Congo," Working Papers in Economics 679, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Vojtech Olbrecht, 2016. "Effect of the Service Directive on Wholesale and Retail Companies: Diff in Diff in Diff Evidence," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2016-61, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.