Report NEP-LAW-2015-12-12This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camila Gracheva & Leonid Polishchuk & Koen Schoors & Alexander Yarkin, 2015. "Institutions and Visa Regimes," HSE Working papers WP BRP 114/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Lucas Ronconi, 2015. "Enforcement and the Effective Regulation of Labor," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91777, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Kim, Jaewon & Mandorff, Martin, 2015. "UPP Analysis in Five Recent Merger Cases," Konkurrensverket Working Paper Series in Law and Economics 2015:3, Konkurrensverket (Swedish Competition Authority).
- Álvaro Bustos & Tonja Jacobi, 2014. "A Theory of Judicial Retirement," Documentos de Trabajo 451, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Phan Cong THANH, 2015. "Competition Law Enforcement of Viet Nam and the Necessity of a Transparent Regional Competition Policy," Working Papers DP-2015-86, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Yannis Petrohilos-Andrianos & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Resource Harvesting Regulation and Enforcement: An Evolutionary Approach," DEOS Working Papers 1518, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Diego Cerdeiro & Marcin Dziubinski & Sanjeev Goyal, 2015. "Contagion Risk and Network Design," Working Papers 2015.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2015. "Fighting Terrorism: Empirics on Policy Harmonization," MPRA Paper 68314, University Library of Munich, Germany.