Report NEP-LAW-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GAUTIER, Axel & PETIT, Nicolas, 2014. "Optimal enforcement of competition policy : the commitments procedure under uncertainty," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2014063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Piopiunik, Marc & Ruhose, Jens, 2015. "Immigration, Regional Conditions, and Crime: Evidence from an Allocation Policy in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 8962, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Zhiqi Chen & Subhadip Ghosh & Thomas W. Ross, 2015. "Denying Leniency to Cartel Instigators: Costs and Benefits," Carleton Economic Papers 15-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Svetlana Avdasheva & Dina Tsytsulina & Svetlana Golovanova & Yelena Sidorova, 2015. "Discovering the Miracle of Large Numbers of Antitrust Investigations in Russia: The Role of Competition Authority Incentives," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/PA/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Carlisle E. Moody, 2015. "Large capacity magazines and homicide," Working Papers 160, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Olivier Marie & Ulf Zölitz, 2015. "'High' Achievers? Cannabis Access and Academic Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1340, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- World Bank, 2015. "Institutional and Fiscal Analysis of Lower-level Courts in Solomon Islands," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21494, The World Bank.
- Gershenson, Seth & Tekin, Erdal, 2015. "The Effect of Community Traumatic Events on Student Achievement: Evidence from the Beltway Sniper Attacks," IZA Discussion Papers 8958, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Apostolache, Mihai, 2015. "The review of constitutional norms concerning local public administration in the view of the European Commission for Democracy through Law (Venice Commission)," MPRA Paper 63362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannesson, Louise & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2015. "Black Cat, White Cat: The Identity of the WTO Judges," Working Paper Series 1066, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- James Rauch, 2015. "Dynastic Entrepreneurship, Entry, and Non-Compete Enforcement," NBER Working Papers 21067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Powell & Rosalie Liccardo Pacula & Erin Taylor, 2015. "How Increasing Medical Access to Opioids Contributes to the Opioid Epidemic: Evidence from Medicare Part D," NBER Working Papers 21072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.