Report NEP-LAW-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tim Friehe & Thomas J. Miceli, 2014. "Focusing Law Enforcement When Offenders Can Choose Location," Working papers 2014-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Lin Cui & Randall Walsh, 2014. "Foreclosure, Vacancy and Crime," NBER Working Papers 20593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yiqun Chen & Frank Sloan, 2014. "Subjective Beliefs, Deterrence, and the Propensity to Drive While Intoxicated," NBER Working Papers 20680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossbard, Shoshana & Vernon, Victoria, 2014. "Common Law Marriage and Couple Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 8480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2014. "Corporate groups: A German's European perspective," SAFE Working Paper Series 66, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Sutherland, Ewan, 2014. "Internet governance: Gambling on the periphery," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101420, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Nicolas Ajzenman & Sebastian Galiani & Enrique Seira, 2014. "On the Distributive Costs of Drug-Related Homicides," Working Papers 1405, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Gaudin, Germain & White, Alexander, 2014. "On the antitrust economics of the electronic books industry," DICE Discussion Papers 147 [rev.], University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Krieger, Tim & Meierrieks, Daniel, 2014. "How to deal with international terrorism," Discussion Paper Series 2014-03, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- Isabell Koske & Rosamaria Bitetti & Isabelle Wanner & Ewan Sutherland, 2014. "The Internet Economy - Regulatory Challenges and Practices," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1171, OECD Publishing.
- Alessandra Casella & Sébastien Turban & Gregory J. Wawro, 2014. "Storable Votes and Judicial Nominations in the U.S. Senate," NBER Working Papers 20461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.