Report NEP-LAW-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/7249 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prasad Krishnamurthy & Aaron Edlin, 2014. "Affirmative Action and Stereotypes in Higher Education Admissions," NBER Working Papers 20629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvain Béal & Marc Deschamps & Philippe Solal, 2014. "Balanced collective contributions, the equal allocation of non-separable costs and application to data sharing games," Working Papers 2014-02, CRESE.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan, 2014. "On the Intended and Unintended Consequences of Enhanced Border and Interior Immigration Enforcement: Evidence from Deportees," IZA Discussion Papers 8458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Smuda, Florian, 2014. "The appeals process: An empirical assessment," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-063, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fisch, Jill E., 2014. "The broken buck stops here: Embracing sponsor support in money market fund reform," CFS Working Paper Series 491, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).