Report NEP-LAW-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Bruno Lovat & Francesco Parisi, 2014. "Loss-sharing between Nonnegligent Parties," Working Papers of BETA 2014-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Marcel Boyer & Rachidi Kotchoni & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2013. "Are Cartel Fines Optimal? Theory and Evidence from the European Union," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-24, CIRANO.
- Carlos Augusto Olarte Bacares, 2014. "Criminality spread: a "Boomerang effect" of public transport improvements?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973408, HAL.
- Acheson, Graeme & Campbell, Gareth & Turner, John D. & Vanteeva, Nadia, 2014. "Corporate Ownership and Control in Victorian Britain," QUCEH Working Paper Series 14-01, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Wittmann, Nadine, 2014. "Regulating gasoline retail markets: The case of Germany," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Daniel Cracau & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2014. "The Divergent Effects of Long-Term and Short-Term Entry Investments on Home Market Cartels," FEMM Working Papers 140003, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Andersson Franko, Mikael & Holstein, Fredrik, 2014. "Violation of environmental regulations as a disinvestment in social capital," Working Paper Series 2014:4, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Cebula, Richard, 2014. "Where Has the Currency Gone? And Why? The Underground Economy and Personal Income Tax Evasion in the U.S., 1970-2008," MPRA Paper 55284, University Library of Munich, Germany.