Report NEP-LAW-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Arnold & Eric Darmon & Sylvain Dejean & Thierry Penard, 2014. "Graduated Response Policy and the Behavior of Digital Pirates: Evidence from the French Three-Strike (Hadopi) Law," Working Papers 14-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Sergey V. Tretyakov, 2014. "Between efficiency and effectiveness," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/LAW/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- William E. Kovacic & Petros C. Mavroidis & Damien J. Neven, 2014. "Merger control procedures and institutions: A comparison of the EU and US practice," IHEID Working Papers 01-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Olivier Marie, 2014. "Economic Uncertainty, Parental Selection, and the Criminal Activity of the 'Children of the Wall'," CEP Discussion Papers dp1256, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mario Mariniello, 2014. "Commitments or prohibition? The EU antitrust dilemma," Policy Briefs 809, Bruegel.
- Grossbard, Shoshana & Vernon, Victoria, 2014. "Common Law Marriage and Male/Female Convergence in Labor Supply and Time Use," IZA Discussion Papers 7937, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lindo, Jason M. & Siminski, Peter & Yerokhin, Oleg, 2014. "Breaking the Link Between Legal Access to Alcohol and Motor Vehicle Accidents: Evidence from New South Wales," IZA Discussion Papers 7930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Thévenon, 2014. "Institutional drivers of female labour Force participation in OECD countries," Working Papers 201, Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED).
- Ana Lourenço, 2013. "In memoriam of Professor Ronald Coase," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 06, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Nicolas Dias Gomes & Pedro André Cerqueira & Luís Alçada Almeida, 2014. "Effects of Taxation on Software Piracy Across the European Union," GEMF Working Papers 2014-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.