Report NEP-LAW-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haar, Brigitte, 2013. "Civil liability of credit rating agencies: Regulatory all-or-nothing approaches between immunity and over-deterrence," SAFE White Paper Series 1, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Friedrich Schneider & Alexandra Rudolph, 2013. "International Human Trafficking: Measuring clandestinity by the structural equation approach," Economics working papers 2013-25, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Mouraviev, Igor, 2014. "Explicit Collusion under Antitrust Enforcement," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 494, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Staubli, Stefan & Cohen, Mark A., 2013. "The Effect of Inspector Group Size and Familiarity on Enforcement and Deterrence," Discussion Papers dp-13-36, Resources For the Future.
- Angelucci, Charles & Meraglia, Simone, 2013. "Trade, Self-Governance,and the Provision of Law and Order, with an Application To Medieval English Chartered Towns," TSE Working Papers 13-443, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Michelle Everson & Christian Joerges, 2013. "Who is the Guardian for Constitutionalism in Europe after the Financial Crisis?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 63, European Institute, LSE.
- HAMAMOTO Shotaro, 2014. "Protection of the Investor's Legitimate Expectations: Intersection of a treaty obligation and a general principle of law (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Raffaella Sadun, 2014. "Does Planning Regulation Protect Independent Retailers?," NBER Working Papers 19797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nose, Manabu, 2014. "Triggers of contract breach : contract design, shocks, or institutions ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6738, The World Bank.
- David Neumark & Patrick Button, 2013. "Did Age Discrimination Protections Help Older Workers Weather the Great Recession?," Working Papers wp287, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2013. "The single supervisory mechanism - Panacea of quack banking regulation? Preliminary assessment of the evolving regime for the prudential supervision of banks with ECB involvement," SAFE Working Paper Series 27, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Benjamin Kern & Malte Ackermann, 2014. "Shedding Some Light on the Dark Matter of Competition: Insights from the Strategic Management and Organizational Science Literature for the Consideration of Diversity Aspects in Merger Review," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201405, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).