Report NEP-LAW-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haar, Brigitte, 2013. "Civil liability of credit rating agencies: Regulatory all-or-nothing approaches between immunity and over-deterrence," SAFE White Paper Series 1, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Friedrich Schneider & Alexandra Rudolph, 2013. "International Human Trafficking: Measuring clandestinity by the structural equation approach," Economics working papers 2013-25, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Mouraviev, Igor, 2014. "Explicit Collusion under Antitrust Enforcement," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 494, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Staubli, Stefan & Cohen, Mark A., 2013. "The Effect of Inspector Group Size and Familiarity on Enforcement and Deterrence," Discussion Papers dp-13-36, Resources For the Future.
- Angelucci, Charles & Meraglia, Simone, 2013. "Trade, Self-Governance,and the Provision of Law and Order, with an Application To Medieval English Chartered Towns," TSE Working Papers 13-443, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Michelle Everson & Christian Joerges, 2013. "Who is the Guardian for Constitutionalism in Europe after the Financial Crisis?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 63, European Institute, LSE.
- HAMAMOTO Shotaro, 2014. "Protection of the Investor's Legitimate Expectations: Intersection of a treaty obligation and a general principle of law (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Raffaella Sadun, 2014. "Does Planning Regulation Protect Independent Retailers?," NBER Working Papers 19797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nose, Manabu, 2014. "Triggers of contract breach : contract design, shocks, or institutions ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6738, The World Bank.
- David Neumark & Patrick Button, 2013. "Did Age Discrimination Protections Help Older Workers Weather the Great Recession?," Working Papers wp287, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2013. "The single supervisory mechanism - Panacea of quack banking regulation? Preliminary assessment of the evolving regime for the prudential supervision of banks with ECB involvement," SAFE Working Paper Series 27, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Benjamin Kern & Malte Ackermann, 2014. "Shedding Some Light on the Dark Matter of Competition: Insights from the Strategic Management and Organizational Science Literature for the Consideration of Diversity Aspects in Merger Review," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201405, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).