Report NEP-LAW-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Winand Emons & Claude Fluet, 2013. "Why Plaintiffs' Attorneys Use Contingent and Defense Attorneys Fixed Fee Contracts," Cahiers de recherche 1338, CIRPEE.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Matthew J. Baker, 2013. "Economic Models of Law: Introduction," Working papers 2013-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/11440 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nathalie Chappe, 2013. "Compulsory Non-binding ADR," Working Papers 2013-07, CRESE.
- van Veldhuizen, Roel, 2013. "The influence of wages on public officials' corruptibility: A laboratory investigation," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-210, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- David S. Abrams & Ufuk Akcigit & Jillian Popadak, 2013. "Patent Value and Citations: Creative Destruction or Strategic Disruption?," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-065, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Scott Adams & Chad Cotti & Nathan Tefft, 2013. "Seatbelt Use Following Stricter Drunk Driving Regulations," Working Papers 22, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Germani, Anna Rita & Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 2013. "Discretionary enforcement and strategic interactions between firms, regulatory agency and justice department: a theoretical and empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 51369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:737 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hasan, Tazeen & Tanzer, Ziona, 2013. "Women's movements, plural legal systems and the Botswana constitution: how reform happens," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6690, The World Bank.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Gajigo, Ousman, 2013. "Strengthening economic rights and women's occupational choice : the impact of reforming Ethiopia's family law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6695, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/4728 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brian K. Chen & Paul J. Gertler & Chuh-Yuh Yang, 2013. "Moral Hazard and Economies of Scope in Physician Ownership of Complementary Medical Services," NBER Working Papers 19622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.