Report NEP-LAW-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schneider, Friedrich & Buehn, Andreas, 2012. "Shadow Economies in Highly Developed OECD Countries: What Are the Driving Forces?," IZA Discussion Papers 6891, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Søreide, Tina, 2012. "Corruption and competition for resources," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 18/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Sudha Narayanan, 2012. "Notional contracts: The Moral economy of contract farming arrangements in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2012-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Charles Angelucci & Martijn A. Han, 2012. "Private and Public Control of Management," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Chris Doyle & Martijn A. Han, 2012. "Cartelization Through Buyer Groups," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-059, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Zurimendi Isla, Aitor, 2012. "Are Bar Associations Anticompetitive? An Empirical Analysis of Recommended Prices for Legal Services in Spain," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-12, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.