Report NEP-LAW-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Jeffords, 2011. "Constitutional Environmental Human Rights: A Descriptive Analysis of 142 National Constitutions," Economic Rights Working Papers 16, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- B.P. Zaaruka & J.W. Fedderke, 2011. "Measuring Institutions: Indicators of Political and Economic Institutions in Namibia: 1884 - 2008," Working Papers 236, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2011. "The Use of Violence in Illegal Markets: Evidence from Mahogany Trade in the Brazilian Amazon," IZA Discussion Papers 5923, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lichand, Guilherme & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2011. "Access to Justice and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Brazil's Special Civil Tribunals," IZA Discussion Papers 5917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman & Carlos J. Serrano, 2011. "Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights," CEP Discussion Papers dp1072, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:2206014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore