Report NEP-LAW-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cohen-Zada, Danny & Sander, William, 2010. "Religious Participation versus Shopping: What Makes People Happier?," IZA Discussion Papers 5198, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrews, Philip & Gorecki, Paul K., 2010. "Market Regulation and Competition; Law in Conflict: A View from Ireland, Implications of the Panda Judgment," Papers WP353, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lu Han & Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Samrat Bhattacharya, 2010. "Determinants of Violent and Property Crimes in England and Wales: A Panel Data Analysis," Discussion Papers 10-26, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Barnes, Paul, 2010. "Insider dealing and market abuse: the UKs record on enforcement," MPRA Paper 25585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Lubna, 2010. "Rule of Law, Legal Development and Economic Growth: Perspectives for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 25565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chilosi, Alberto, 2010. "Stakeholder protection in corporate governance and in the legal system, the founders’ perspective, and the varieties of capitalism," MPRA Paper 25514, University Library of Munich, Germany.