Report NEP-LAW-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Atsushi Kato & Takahiro Sato, 2009. "Effect of Threats to Property Rights on Economic Performance of the Manufacturing Sector of Indian States," Discussion Paper Series 244, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Schauer, Frederick & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2009. "The Trouble with Cases," Working Paper Series rwp09-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:0911 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcello Basili & Antonio Nicita, 2009. "Marginal Deterrence, Escalating Penalties and Enforcement Inconsistency," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0409, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2009. "Whither Broadband Policy? In Search of Selective Intervention," Department of Economics University of Siena 567, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Simona Benedettini & Antonio Nicita, 2009. "Deterrence, Incapacitation and Enforcement Design. Evidence from Traffic Enforcement in Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena 564, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Richard Startz & Albert Yoon, 2009. "Litigant Resources and the Evolution of Legal Precedent," Working Papers UWEC-2009-18, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- David A. Weiner & Byron F. Lutz & Jens Ludwig, 2009. "The Effects of School Desegregation on Crime," NBER Working Papers 15380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Khawand, 2009. "The Cycle of (Legal) Violence? Child Abuse and Military Aspirations," Working Papers 0912, Florida International University, Department of Economics.