Report NEP-LAW-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José A. Rodrigues-Neto, 2009. "Sex, Money and Corruption," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-500, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Arguedas, Carmen & Rousseau, Sandra, 2009. "A Note on the Complementarity of Uniform Emission Standards and Monitoring Strategies," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2009/06, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15545 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ojo, Marianne, 2008. "Regulatory strategies," MPRA Paper 15542, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2009.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:15544 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Reviewing regulatory objectives: should the scope of regulation be extended?," MPRA Paper 15547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Responsive regulation:achieving the right balance between persuasion and penalisation," MPRA Paper 15543, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2009.
- John M. de Figueiredo, 2009. "Integrated Political Strategy," NBER Working Papers 15053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.