Report NEP-LAW-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sjaak Hurkens & Doh-Shin Jeon, 2008. "A Retail Benchmarking Approach to Efficient Two-Way Access Pricing: Termination-Based Price Discrimination with Elastic Subscription Demand," Working Papers 08-41, NET Institute, revised Nov 2008.
- Bryan Engelhardt, 2008. "Crime Networks with Bargaining and Build Frictions," Working Papers 0813, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Gonzalez, Libertad & Viitanen, Tarja, 2008. "The Long Term Effects of Legalizing Divorce on Children," IZA Discussion Papers 3789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Roumasset, 2008. "The Political Economy of Corruption: A Philippine Illustrationa," Working Papers 200805, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Flavia Roldán, 2008. "Collusive networks in market sharing agreements in the presence of an antitrust authority," Economics Working Papers we085024, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Bruno S. Frey & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Politicians: Be Killed or Survive," IEW - Working Papers 391, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Yassine LEFOUILI & Catherine ROUX, 2008. "Leniency Programs for Multimarket Firms: The Effect of Amnesty Plus on Cartel Formation," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 08.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.