Report NEP-LAW-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arguedas Carmen & Rousseau Sandra, 2008. "Learning about compliance under asymmetric information," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0802, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Massimiliano Vatiero, 2007. "Minimum Wage, Public Employment Offices and Unemployment Compensation: John R. Commons's View," Department of Economics University of Siena 521, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2008. "Exiting a lawless state," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4520, The World Bank.
- Bernhard Ganglmair, 2008. "Breakup of Repeat Transaction Contracts, Specific Investment, and Efficient Rent-Seeking," JEPS Working Papers 08-001, JEPS.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Laurent Weill, 2008. "Is Corruption an Efficient Grease ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.