Report NEP-LAW-2004-08-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200406 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2003. "Legal institutions and financial development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3136, The World Bank.
- Steffen Huck & Michael Kosfeld, "undated". "The Dynamics of Neighbourhood Watch and Norm Enforcement," IEW - Working Papers 199, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Tai-Yeong Chung & Alan Chan, 2004. "Contract Damages and Investment Dynamics," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 683, Econometric Society.
- Dominique Demougin & Claude Fluet, 2004. "Deterrence vs Judicial Error: a Comparative View of Standards of Proof," Cahiers de recherche 0418, CIRPEE.
- Roberta Gatti & Stefano Paternostro & Jamele Rigolini, 2003. "Individual attitudes toward corruption: do social effects matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3122, The World Bank.
- Randi Pintoff, 2004. "The Impact of Juvenile Interactions with the Justice System on Education Outcomes," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 237, Econometric Society.
- Roumeen Islam, 2003. "Institutional reform and the judiciary : which way forward?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3134, The World Bank.
- Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2004. "Legal Regime and Business’s Organizational Choice: A Comparison of France and the United States during the Mid-Nineteenth Century. Joint with Naomi Lamoreaux," UCLA Economics Online Papers 309, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2004. "The transition from communism : a diagrammatic exposition of obstacles to the demand for the rule of law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3352, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2004. "Law and firms'access to finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3194, The World Bank.
- Laeven, Luc & Woodruff, Christopher, 2004. "The quality of the legal system, firm ownership, andfirm size," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3246, The World Bank.
- Laeven, Luc & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2003. "Does judicial efficiency lower the cost of credit:," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3159, The World Bank.