Report NEP-LAM-2022-03-07This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Cruz López del Valle & Caterina Brest López & Joaquín Campabadal & Julieta Ladronis & Nora Lustig & Valentina Martínez Pabón & Mariano Tommasi, 2021. "Fiscal Policy, Income Redistribution and Poverty Reduction in Argentina," Working Papers 158, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Aug 2021.
- Cruz-Martinez, Gibran, 2021. "Universal Social Pensions Are Unaffordable … Not! Testing the Unaffordability Hypothesis in Latin America and the Caribbean," SocArXiv ne9rw, Center for Open Science.
- Xabier Garcia-Fuente, 2021. "The Paradox of Redistribution in Time. Social Spending in 53 Countries, 1967-2018," LIS Working papers 815, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Viollaz, Mariana & Salazar-Saenz, Mauricio & Flabbi, Luca & Bustelo, Monserrat & Bosch, Mariano, 2022. "The COVID-19 Pandemic in Latin American and Caribbean Countries: The Labor Supply Impact by Gender," IZA Discussion Papers 15091, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Gonzalez-Rozada & Hernan Ruffo, 2022. "The welfare effects of unemployment insurance in Argentina. New estimates using changes in the schedule of transfers," Papers 2202.01844, arXiv.org.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Charris, Rafael Alberto & Gómez, Camilo Ernesto & Montealegre, Felipe, 2021. "Negative Economic Shocks and the Compliance to Social Norms," SocArXiv 285tv, Center for Open Science.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Mantilla, Cesar & Niño Eslava, Daniel, 2021. "Economic and political inequality in the management of socio-environmental problems," SocArXiv egqk9, Center for Open Science.