Report NEP-LAM-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pfutze,Tobias & Rodriguez Castelan,Carlos, 2015. "Can a small social pension promote labor force participation ? evidence from the Colombia Mayor program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7516, The World Bank.
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Nora Lustig & Daniel Teles, 2015. "Appraising cross-national income inequality databases: An introduction," Working Papers 382, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nicolás Bonino-Gayoso & Ulises Garcia Repetto, 2015. "Seguro de paro y protección a los desempleados en Uruguay (1958-2014): legislación y desempeño," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-16, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Jungsuk Kim & Donghyun Park, 2015. "Tax Revenue Trends in Asia and Latin America: A Comparative Analysis," NBER Working Papers 21755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2015. "Poverty and Inequality Dynamics in Manaus: Legacy of a Free Trade Zone?," Working Papers halshs-01245394, HAL.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark L. J. Wright, 2015. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Postwar Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America," NBER Working Papers 21744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.