Report NEP-LAM-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Cerqueira Lima & Rita Martins de Sousa, 2015. "Production, Supply and Circulation of 'National' Gold Coins in Brazil (1720-1807)," Working Papers GHES - Office of Economic and Social History 2015/56, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, GHES - Social and Economic History Research Unit, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Alberto Botta & Antoine Godin & Marco Missaglia, 2015. "Finance, Foreign Direct Investment, and Dutch Disease: The Case of Colombia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_853, Levy Economics Institute.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Freddy Felipe Parra & Álvaro José Pinzón, 2015. "El ciclo económico y el mercado de trabajo en Colombia: 1984 - 2014," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013962, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Grazzi, Matteo & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Szirmai, Adam, 2015. "The performance of firms in Latin America and the Caribbean: Microeconomic factors and the role of innovation," MERIT Working Papers 041, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Oleg V. Poldin & Tania P. Simoes & Marcelo Knobel & Maria M. Yudkevich, 2015. "Estimation of Peer Effects with Predicted Social Ties: Evidence from Two Universities in Brazil and Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 30/EDU/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Edward Lorenz & Jana Schmutzler, 2015. "Tolerance, Agglomeration and Enterprise Innovation Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis of Latin American Regions," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.